This St. Patricks Day, surprise your friends and family with some amazing green food recipes that would make your St. Patricks Day special. Here we have an amazing green food recipe for St. Patricks Day that you can make in a jiffy and one that kids and adults would love.
This Green Candy Pop Corn recipe that we have here is just perfect for St. Patricks day and will have your guests enjoying this amazing and tasty St. Patricks Day green snack. Learn how to make this simple yet delicious green candy popcorn by following this recipe given here.
Green Candy Popcorn Recipe
- 2 quarts popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 6 drops food coloring( green)
- Start by taking a large pan and add the pop corn to it, keep the corn in the oven at 375 F to keep warm.
- Take a large pan and add water, sugar, vinegar and corn syrup and bring to boil and continue cooking until the candy thickens
- Remove the pan from the burner and add the melted butter and coloring and mix well
- Add popcorn and mix well until the corn is well coated.
- Remove the pan from the heat and allow it to cool
This green candy popcorn recipe is a great green food recipe for St. Patricks day and an amazing snack, your kids would love this green candy popcorn and would be coming back for more.