The best way of celebrating St. Patrick’s Day is by partying and having an amazing Irish drink. One of the most popular drinks in Ireland is Irish Whiskey, and we have a great Irish Whiskey cocktail that is just perfect for St. Patricks day. The Green Dublin Apple cocktail is a great cocktail that blends the amazing flavour of Irish whiskey and green apple schnapps. This amazing green apple and whiskey cocktail is just the perfect way to set the mood and get the part started on ST. Patricks Day, you can serve up this amazing St. Patricks day drink recipe and impress your friends with your bartending skills. Learn how to make the Green Dublin Apple cocktail by following this simple recipe here.
Green Dublin Apple Cocktail
- 2 parts Irish whiskey
- 1 part green apple schnapps or apple liqueur
- 2 parts cranberry juice(white)
- Green Apple wedge for garnish
- Take a cocktail shaker and fill with ice cubes
- Add Irish whiskey, apple liqueur and cranberry juice and shake well
- Strain the cocktail into a chilled cocktail glass
- Garnish with a wedge of green apple.
The Green Dublin Apple cocktail is a simple yet amazing Irish Whiskey cocktail that is just perfect for a great St. Patricks day party, follow this simple St. Patricks Day drink recipe to make this amazing cocktail.